Voting Terms and Conditions
By voting you are agreeing to the below terms and conditions
1. Your use of the News on the Block Property Management Awards (“the PMAs”) voting facilities is subject to your acceptance and compliance with these terms and conditions. You acknowledge that your use of this website constitutes your agreement to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not acknowledge this agreement, please exit the voting facility now.
2. It is a condition of your use of this voting facility that you do not do any of the following:
(a) Impersonate any person, company, association, organisation, government, body or entity;
(b) Attempt to “stack” votes by voting more frequently than intended or encourage others to engage in any form of vote stacking.
(c) Stalk, harass or threaten any user or staff member of the PMAs
3. News on the Block collects and processes personal information for the purpose of customer analysis, market research and to provide you with details of our products and services. By participating in this voting facility you consent to provide your personal information for this purpose. If you do not want your personal details to be used in this way please unsubscribe by contacting events@
4. Trademarks or copyrighted material may appear on this website from time to time. Nothing displayed on the website should be taken as granting any licence or rights of use of any logo, masthead or trade mark displayed without the express permission of the relevant owner.
5. News on the Block reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate your access to the website at any time without notifying you. In such circumstances, you will no longer have access to the website but you will continue to be subject to and bound by all restrictions imposed on you by these terms and conditions.
6. All material provided on this voting facility is provided in good faith. Information on this website is for general information only and is not intended to be relied upon by individuals in making or refraining from making any specific commercial or investment decision. Appropriate independent advice should be obtained before making any such decision.
7. By voting, participants release and hold harmless News on the Block, its directors, employees, and agents from any and against any and all liability for any injury, loss, or damage of any kind arising from participation in this voting facility.
8. Except as provided by statute, News on the Block does not accept any liability for any loss suffered by anyone as a result of using this voting facility.
9. News on the Block reserves the exclusive right, exercisable at any time, without notice to amend, add to, delete from, alter, or otherwise change these terms and conditions of use in such manner as News on the Block, in its sole discretion, shall determine appropriate.
11. This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.